The winter meeting of the Inland Northwest Partners was held November 14th in Hayden Lake, ID. The attendees included economic development groups as well as cities, counties and economic development related organizations.
The agenda included:
- The New Entrepreneur, Tom Simpson
- Growing Local Economies by Supporting Entrepreneurs, The Avista Business Entrepreneurship Network
- Cultivating Rural Entrepreneurship, Bill Jhung, Idaho Small business Development Center – NIC
- Cool Case Studies: Ingredients to Entrepreneurial Success,
- Fred Colby, Co-founder, Laughing Dog Brewing, Ponderay, ID
- Shelly Stevens, Owner/Manager, Chewelah Valley Fresh Market, Chewelah, WA
- Chris Gibbs, President, Print Manufacturing, Rathdrum, ID
- Building Entrepreneur Ecosystems, Robin Phelps, CEO, Innovation Economic Partners
Copies of all available presentation materials will be posted by Inland Northwest Partners at www.inwp.org.